- Worksport Ltd WKSP said it expects the pre-orders of SOLIS, its proprietary solar truck bed tonneau cover, and its portable energy storage system, COR, to bring in revenues of $0.35 million - $0.45 million.
- The company said the pre-order data had exceeded its expectations.
- CEO Steven Rossi remarked that the pre-order data has helped to know the composition of their customers and would help in building marketing campaigns for the two products.
- The manufacturing of SOLIS and COR is expected to begin in Q4 2022 at Worksport’s West Seneca, New York facility.
- “Owners want off-grid portable and renewable green energy – and view the SOLIS and COR system as reflecting their own commitment to the future of the environment,” said Steven Rossi.
- Worksport has launched its eCommerce storefronts on Amazon.com, eBay, and Walmart marketplace to market its SOLIS and COR.
- Price Action: WKSP shares traded higher by 2.14% at $2.57 premarket on the last check Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.